How You Can Help
There are many ways you can lend a paw!
Foster a husky
Fostering a Siberian husky and helping him find the right adoptable home can be extremely rewarding. We desperately need foster homes! There are more requests to help a dog in need than there are foster homes to place them. Please let us know if you're interested in becoming a foster and we'll let you know what's involved and how you can help. You can start by filling out a volunteer application and letting us know your interests. Please visit our Volunteer page to learn more and fill out an application.
Sponsor the care of a husky
You can sponsor a specific Taysia Blue dog by donating securely through Pay Pal via the form on the right. Just specify the dog you want to sponsor in the comments section.
Thank you for your interest in donating your time and talents! If you live in Nebraska and want to assist our rescue efforts and help educate the public about Siberian Huskies then you’ve come to the right place! There are many different ways to help Taysia Blue Siberian Husky Rescue Inc., you can either volunteer from home, head out on the road or get involved in both!
Taysia Blue Siberian Husky Rescue dreads the plea of a Husky who needs our help because of financial limitations.
We are supported entirely through tax deductible donations, adoption & surrender fees, and grants when available. We operate entirely on volunteer help so rest assured that 100% of your donation goes to support our rescue.
We appreciate your donation,
You can donate securely through Pay Pal via the form on the right
We always accept and appreciate monetary donations, but we always have a need for the dogs in our foster care. If you have items that you no longer need, please consider donating them for our cause.
Here’s some of the things that we need:
- Gift Cards to any major Petstores
- Paper Towels
- Dog Houses: Igloos, etc.
- Kennel Runs Leashes
- Collars (sizes 14", 16", and 18", preferably with metal buckles
- Choke Collars (sizes 18", 20", and 22"
- Semi-Choke Collars/ Martingales
- Crates (medium to large)
- Car Harness Seat Belts
- Dog Beds
- Undercoat Rakes
- Biscuits and treats
- Toys, we LOVE Kongs
- Dog food, large bite kibble preferred
- Water & Food bowls
- Dog Shampoo
- Dog Bandannas: These are sold for donations at public events. These can be made by using pinking shears to cut out triangles out of fabric. Size recommended: 20 inches x 15 inches x 15 inches Fabric may also be sent in and our volunteers will cut out the bandannas.
- 8 ½ x 11 Paper
- Blank Mailing Labels
- Envelopes: all sizes
- Binders for creating our Adopter's Packets
- Printer ink
- Digital Cameras: for taking pictures of dogs available.
- Scanners: to scan in photos of pictures sent to us.
- Folding chairs
- Prepaid Gas Cards: to help get dogs in to foster care and to help get them to their new homes.
- Shelter/Kennel Facility: At this time most of our dogs are either in the owner's home, still in the shelter, or in a foster home. We would like to be able to take in all of these dogs, but our lack of foster space limits us in the number of dogs we are able to take in at any given time. With facilities to accept more dogs, we will be able to save more.
- Transport Vehicles: We need Vans that would be helpful in transporting dogs to and from the new facility.