Hello! My name isCaptain Hookand I would love to meet you!
Hello, I'm Captain Hook! I'm looking for a stress free home with a family that has experience in taking care of special needs pups. I am an awesome companion but I will require a little more work than some of the other dogs. Although I need a low stress environment, I can still play and have fun. I am very sweet and loving, and I am a professional snuggler- I would really enjoy sleeping next to you on your bed at night! I am hopeful that there is someone out there willing to be my caretaker; if you think you might be up for it, please put in an application to meet me and an adoption counselor will give you more information about my medical needs!
More About Me:
- Breed: Siberian Husky
- Gender: Male
- Color: Black & White
- Age: 5 years
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Energy Level: Med-High Energy
- Interaction with Humans: Great! Very playful
- Interactions with other Dogs: Good
- Interactions with cats: May be okay with cats
- Training Notes: Knows basic commands, house trained, wire crate trained
- Medical Notes: Requires ongoing medical care that may stabilize over time; Adopter must be fully committed to time and financial obligations for Captain's long term care.
- Location: Omaha, NE